Advice on Public Liability
Public Liability & Products Liability insurance responds to claims that a business or organisation is legally liable to pay compensation in respect of unintended and unexpected personal injury and property damage arising out of products or services.
This insurance can cover both the cost of claims for compensation that the business or organisation is legally liable to pay, and also the costs of defending the claim, including the costs incurred in any investigations or negotiations.
Specific areas of public liability cover include:
- Liability arising out advertising products or services, such as copyright infringement or defamation
- Defective workmanship for business involved in trade occupation
- Liability under the Forests and Rural Fires legislation
- proportion of costs relating to product recall
- Damage to property within the custody of the business, including employee property
- Damage to leased premises
- or exemplary damages awarded by a court for personal injury
- Personal injury or property damage arising out of advice, services or training given free of charge
We can recommend a number of specialised public liability products to give your business the flexibility to create a tailored insurance solution providing the kind of cover and risk management that you need.
Need some Advice with Public Liability Insurance?
If you are thinking about public liability insurance for your business, talk to our team today, use our contact form in the first instance or call 0800 872 862.
Liability products we can advise you on:
- Associations Liability
- Defence Costs
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employers Liability
- Employment Disputes
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Statutory Liability
- Trustees Liability